Tenant Report Form

LMCH staff are here to help. If you need to file a complaint about a social issue, you can contact your Community Relations Worker. If you would like to file a general complaint, you can fill out a Tenant Report Form, submit a complaint on our website, or email care [at] lmch.ca (care[at]lmch[dot]ca) 

Please email your completed Tenant Report Form to care [at] lmch.ca (care[at]lmch[dot]ca)